The Stock Market Landlord course introduces the trading methodology that has created much of the wealth in the S&P 500. Markay will demonstrate how to implement this strategy with a small amount of money and grow your wealth from there. This is the class to learn how to capture consistent and low risk returns, how to identify and maximize dividends, and how to incorporate options trading into your investing strategy.
Whether you’re new to investing or an established investor who wants to make their money work harder, this course will enable you to take control of your financial investments and grow your money.
Stock Market Landlord will teach you how to:
- Choose a broker and set up a brokerage account
- Find the higher paying yet lower risk dividend payers by understanding the world of dividends
- Incorporate options into your dividend vehicles to increase returns exponentially by “renting” your stock on a quarterly, monthly, and sometimes weekly basis
- Optimize dividend cash you receive and leverage it to purchase more stock
- Lower your overall risks and increase your overall returns
And best of all? You can start with as little as $1,100. So, what are you waiting for?
- One day live cast
- Class will be recorded, archived, and available to subscribers.
Why just invest when you can amplify?
With this class, you’ll learn to read a stock chart like a professional. And you’ll join the experts who know how to buy stocks for a discount with options, how to maximize investment returns with better market entries and exits, and how to apply innovative techniques to the traditional covered call strategy.
Perhaps even more importantly, at the completion of the course, you’ll have the confidence to handle more advanced challenges and situations as they arise.
Amplified Investing will teach you to:
- Properly evaluate and determine the best stocks to invest in
- Leverage financial resources to begin investing with less
- Diversify your portfolio to minimize risk and maximize returns
- Use option strategies to purchase stocks at a discount
- Employ technical analysis to increase your covered call premium
- Increase your return rate through calculated and thoughtful investment strategies
You can continue to be a typical trader, or you can up your game and be an amplified investor. The choice is yours.