$1,295.00 for 3 months
When you’re learning to grow vegetables or flowers in a garden…
it’s nice to have a friend who is a gardener nearby to help with the learning process.
Dramatically improve your trading skills by learning results-oriented charting techniques and how to apply them effectively through twice-weekly, online, interactive sessions. Each session begins with an analysis of market conditions as well as the major indexes and how they pertain to an overall trading plan. Next, Markay will examine individual stocks and sectors that are trade-worthy, and finally she’ll close with a watch list of stocks with trade potentials for the next few days. These talks aren’t your standard snooze-fests that just reiterate the author’s most recent book or blog post or leave you so confused afterward that you’re worse off than before you took the class. Markay’s online classes are formatted like open classrooms, in which she teaches and answers questions throughout the session. The tone is conversational and engaging, the focus is clear and simple, and the “classroom” is friendly and positive. Markay will even offer advice and guidance on trades you are considering.
In Traders Talk sessions you will learn how to:
- Acquire and improve your charting skills;
- Identify and analyze trade set-ups, both entries and exits;
- Evaluate current and future economic events and their possible effects on your trades;
- Consider and apply risk management techniques;
- Locate new investment opportunities through current market analysis; and
- Identify which stocks and sectors are better trading and investing vehicles in any market situation.
These sessions will also provide an opportunity for you to connect with fellow traders and share lessons learned and successes achieved. Class sessions are recorded and available on the website to subscribed students after the class completion.
This is the course series that can get you started or take you to the next level. And it’s the one you’ll never forget.
- Choose from a quarterly or monthly online subscription.
- Sessions range in length from one to 1 ½ hours.
- Classes air every Tuesday and Thursday at 8pm ET.